Love of My Life

Love of My Life
My Princesses and Princes

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Midnite Baker...

Salam..really glad I got few more orders from my friends yesterday..so the preps had to be done after works ..of course ..of course..wa still makan gaji maaa...I slept at 3.30 am ..the miracle part is I did not feel sleepy at all...really happy doing the deco deco works at 2 am..Bake the cakes after maghrib ..and my hubby so sporting that nite, tapau for us dinner...TQ yaaang..Try my luck again experiment the Red Velvet..this time the cake texture is better than my 1st experiment but still I''m not satisfied with the taste!! Still prefer the rich  chocolatty taste!!
I'm running out of red colouring so the cake tak la 'Semerah Baldu' anyway Happy Bday Emily!!


Besides the Red Velvet these are the other cakes that I baked that night...all time fav Carrot Walnut and Chocolat Fudge cake.. this cake will taste better if we use a good cooking chocolate.. but I just used the chocolate button I bought at Bake With Yen.. kureeeng sedapnya.. mesti guna Hersheys ke Van Houten ke or Vochelle baru sedap! Chocolat Fudge recepi ikut resepi from 1001 resepi again .. dah pernah buat dulu and i like it...Kak Ida minta izin ye nak paste yr resepi here for my future reference:

ingredients/bahan
250g butter/mentega
3/4 cup/cawan caster sugar/gula kastor
2 biji telur/eggs
1 tsp/sdk vanilla
300ml sour cream/krim masam
200g chocolate, melted/cairkan
1 1/2 cups/cawan plain flour/tepung serbaguna
1/2 cup/cawan self-raising flour/tepung naik sendiri
1 tsp/sdk bicarbonate of soda

cara/method1) preheat/panaskan oven to 170C
2) cream butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy/pukul mentega dan gula hingga kembang
3) beat in eggs one at a time/pukul telur satu persatu
4) beat in vanilla and sour cream/masukkan vanilla dan krim masam
5) stir in chocolate/masukkan coklat cair
6) fold through sifted flours and soda/masukkan tepung dan soda dan gaul rata
7) pour into lightly greased pan/tuang kedalam acuan yang telah di gris dengan mentega
8) bake for 35 to 40 minutes/bakar selama 35 to 40 minit

But the Icing I used a different recipe...

Chocolate Ganache

450g cooking chocolate(chopped into small pieces)
300ml thick cream / whipping cream
50 g butter

Panaskan cream tapi jgn sampai mendidih, masukkan cooking chocolate , mix well then add in the butter, kacau spai sebati.. masuk kan sebentar dalam peti sejuk ..hingga sedikit keras..keluarkan dan pukul dgn mixer (sekejap saja ..hingga smooth)
Cake kecik keik tu ..again was ordered by As..utk bawa balik kampung..I made extra ..pun dia beli jugak and yg kat depan tu the same Red Velvet..for my family..TQ As ...
End of the cake story..so yesterday ...Friday..whole day aku mengantuk kat office!!ha ha ha nak balik cepat..x bole sbb wa dah order 4300 cucuk sate Samuri utk office ..kena laa tunggu spai majlis habis...
Roger and out Asalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment