Love of My Life

Love of My Life
My Princesses and Princes

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Experimenting the Vanillekipferl

Salam...buat experiment lagi...found the recipe kat blog Bisous A Toi..http://www.bisousatoi.com/2010/12/happy-holidays-and-vanillekipferl.html.teruja nak buat sbb a bit different from other cookies plus I still have almond meals in my stocks...balance from the 'Macaron Experiment'.
This one is a bit different sbb the vanilla was added only in the icing sugar, plus rupa dia yg macam kuih makmur tu puuun dah buat saya termeleleh air liur..
I followed  Rima's recipe exactly...the taste ok..my sister pun suka but next trip I make this cookie I have to derhaka sikit( ha ha Cik Mat Gebu fav words) with Rima's recipe...bcoz ada yg x boleh accept the vanilla flav kat icing sugar tu...so I will have to add the vanilin in the dough instead. TQ Rima...for sharing the recipe ...really love to surf ur blog!! Will try your Lapis Howflakes Orange  pulak nanti!!

 put the recipe here for my future reference..

250 g butter ( I used Anchor salted)
2 tbs milk powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
225 g cake flour
225 g almond powder
1/2 ts vanillin

200g icing sugar (sifted)

  • Preheat oven to 160 C
  • Grease baking pan with butter/ margarine
  • Beat butter, milk powder & baking powder until smooth
  • Add in almond powder , flour and vanillin, stir well until dough is good enough to shape
  • Bake for 20 minutes, lift it immediately while it's hot and roll into the icing sugar.
saya tambah sesudu coloured sugar (pink)kat icing sugar .. just to add some colour to the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment